- Superintendent's Corner
- Annual Reports
- Internet Criminal History Access Tool
- Parent GCN Training Modules
- Job Opportunities
- LCS Staff Directory
- Special Education Information
Job Opportunities at LCS
Substitute Teachers Needed!!
Persons interested in becoming a substitute teacher for Lawton Community Schools, please apply at www.EDUStaff.org/.
POSITION: Two (2) Bus Drivers
WAGE / BENEFITS:
aaa $17.34 - $23.21 per hour per LESPA Master Agreement 2015 - 2018
aaa 1 hour each at approximately 7:00 - 8:00 a.m. and 2:45 - 3:45 p.m.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Valid commercial driver's license (CDL), with B.P. and S endorsements plus air brakes.
- 21 years of age or older.
- Evidence of good and appropriate communication with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Such alternatives to the above that the Director of Transportation may find appropriate and acceptable.
aaa As soon as possible
INTERESTED CANDIDATES SHOULD EMAIL RESUME TO:
aaa Mr. Chris Rice
aaa Lawton Community Schools
aaa 269 - 624 - 7901