- Superintendent's Corner
- Annual Reports
- Internet Criminal History Access Tool
- Parent GCN Training Modules
- Job Opportunities
- LCS Staff Directory
- Special Education Information
Covid - 19 Resources
COVID-19 Cases 2021 - 22 - Public Notice
|Lawton Middle School||
|Lawton High School||
|Date Last Updated: October 28, 2021|
No current updates
LCS Continuity Learning Plan
Lawton Community School's Continuity Learning Plan as approved by the Van Buren Intermediate School District.
Letters from LCS Principals
- Ms. Wilson at the high school
- Mr. Williams at the middle school
- Mrs. Olson at the elementary school
- Ms. Webster at the LAAC
CDC Information for:
- Interim Businesses and Employers
- Community and Faith-based Organizations
- First Responders and MDHHS's EMS Resources and Communications
- Healthcare Facilities
- Homeless Shelters
- Institutes of Higher Education
- K-12 School Facilities
- Long-Term Care Facilities
- Mass Gatherings or Large Community Events
- Pregnant women and children
We can all take preventative measures to minimize the spread of communicable diseases. Health authorities
indicate that the best ways to prevent the spread of COVID-19 are the same recommendations for preventing the spread of the flu virus. The Michigan Department of Health Human Services advises the following steps can be taken to prevent spread of flu and the common cold that will also help prevent COVID-19, including:
- Washing your hands with soap and water.
- Avoiding touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Covering your mouth and nose with a tissue or upper sleeve when coughing or sneezing.
- Avoiding contact with people who are sick.
- Staying home if you are sick and contact your healthcare provider.
Resources for Continued Learning at Home
For any food service questions please contact
Mr. Bill Maury
Food Service Director
269 - 624 - 7829