- Annual Reports
- Internet Criminal History Access Tool
- Parent GCN Training Modules
- Job Opportunities
- LCS Staff Directory
- Special Education Information
Job Opportunities at LCS
Substitute Teachers & Aides Needed!!
Lawton Community Schools is always looking for candidates interested in being Substitute Aides. Please contact Denise Cody at 269-624-7901 or email email@example.com. Thank you!!
Persons interested in becoming a Substitute Teacher for Lawton Community Schools, please apply at www.EDUStaff.org/.
Available NON-Teaching Positions:
If interested in positions below, please click on the link to find out more about each position.
- Classroom Aide - Kindergarten
- Classroom Aide - Middle School
- Kitchen Aide
- Library and Classroom Aide - Middle School
- Secretary - High School
- Special Education Aide - Elementary School
- Special Education Aide - Middle School
- Transitional Kindergarten - Recess Aide
- Virtual Learning Aide
- Yearbook Teacher - High School
POSITION: JV Girls Basketball Coach
- $2,678 - $3,738 per LEA Master Agreement 2021 - 2024
- November 7, 2022
EMAIL RESUME' TO:
ddddMr. Chris Richter
ddddLawton High School
dddd(269) 624 - 7807
POSITION: One (1) Bus Driver
- 1 hour each at approximately 6:40 - 7:45 a.m. and 2:40 - 4:00 p.m.
- $17.87 - $23.92 per hour Per LESPA Master Agreement 2018 - 2021.
QUALIFICATIONS & PERFORMANCE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to read and write. High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to obtain a commercial driver's license with C and or B with P and S endorsements. Training paid for by Lawton Community Schools.
- Evidence of good and appropriate communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be dependable and responsible.
- Must be able to pass the employer's D.O.T. physical.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds generally and 80 pounds occasionally.
- Must be able to greet the public in an appropriate manner and assist them as needed.
- Safe driving record.
- Such alternatives to the above that the Director of Transportation may find appropriate and acceptable.
- Additional work opportunities to drive to athletic events and work as a custodian or aide may be available in the future.
- Please complete this application along with resume' and send to specified job contact below.
EMAIL RESUME' & APPLICATION TO:
ddddMr. Jim Turner
ddddLawton Community Schools
dddd(269) 624 - 7905